Fate of AsteriaLog in

Fate of Asteria - A D&D Space-themed RPG

ATTN D&D PLAYERS: The bugs have been fixed.

This is a second loop.
This is a third loop.

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyPossible encounters

more_horiz
Ok opinions on which Dnd creature you'd like to see a space version of most. this is just a shot out there to give interesting ideas to the DM. pictures are welcome but describing them or telling the monster type will do! here i go.



Possible encounters  Maxresdefault

Hey meeting these guys in a space ship would really ruin your day AMIR?

Last edited by VerniusNightshade on Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
Because of the nature of the topic, I separated it from the previous one it was in. All you need to do is change the topic title to your liking.

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
Creeda will watch Andreas kabobs be eaten.

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
Aww but if i choose to no necessarily now, to be a druid, i can tame one!  Then ride it onto battle!

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
Better be a few levels high first. And get a jet pack for mounting.

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
What is this about anyway, Vern? Also aren't you going to name the title at all?

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
@Agriard wrote:
What is this about anyway, Vern? Also aren't you going to name the title at all?

Its an off topic made to post monsters or the like, can be aliens, possible races unknown and such adds creative fuel for the campaign.

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
Get an ostrich to ride. And when they poop out, you have burgers.

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
That's freakin' disgusting!

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
Hahaha !  I meant  tire out, not eat the poop, eat the meat!

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
Lol god creeda that... im dying.

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
Wow... I mean, wow...

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
*Is Laughing  to Death*

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
Ooh laughing death! A monster (incopreal) born from dead jesters and bards that could never get a laugh and now roams the mortal plane forcing people to laugh, when they dont want to. And thus causing them to suffocate due to lack of air. "Die laughing" 

And those killed in this manner turn into zombies heh... days later.

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
Hm... I'll consider it.

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
That would be quite interesting to see honestly.

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
Yes, it would which is why I said that. Plot

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
not to mention the "special insect" i'm drawing~ i'm about to post it soon.

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
Possible encounters  Insect10

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
Um, Vern? That's amazing drawing!

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
Thanks!

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
Anytime. Smile May be something I definitely will be using. All I have to do is make the stats for it.

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
Best part is it has blindsense so daze and glares do nothing haha

Oh and they're called kiriskin(s)

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
If they have blind-sense, does that mean they live underground?

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
@VerniusNightshade wrote:
Best part is it has blindsense so daze and glares do nothing haha

Oh and they're called kiriskin(s)


Where did you get that name?

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
@Daron wrote:
@VerniusNightshade wrote:
Best part is it has blindsense so daze and glares do nothing haha

Oh and they're called kiriskin(s)


Where did you get that name?

Well i was thinking on it so i went with the sound they make, "kirisk-kirisk" and just went with it from there.

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
@Draxion wrote:
If they have blind-sense, does that mean they live underground?

Mostly yes in caverns and caves basically like tunnel wasps. But simlar to bats which use sound to find thier way, they use thier wings in that manner to see thier surroundings. Thus thier wings are easy to freeze and they highly dislike the cold.

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
@VerniusNightshade wrote:
@Draxion wrote:
If they have blind-sense, does that mean they live underground?

Mostly yes in caverns and caves basically like tunnel wasps. But simlar to bats which use sound to find thier way, they use thier wings in that manner to see thier surroundings. Thus thier wings are easy to freeze and they highly dislike the cold.


Okay, perfect. Are you making them a Stats Table?

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
@Draxion wrote:
@VerniusNightshade wrote:
@Draxion wrote:
If they have blind-sense, does that mean they live underground?

Mostly yes in caverns and caves basically like tunnel wasps. But simlar to bats which use sound to find thier way, they use thier wings in that manner to see thier surroundings. Thus thier wings are easy to freeze and they highly dislike the cold.


Okay, perfect. Are you making them a Stats Table?

currently working on em.

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
@VerniusNightshade wrote:
@Draxion wrote:
@VerniusNightshade wrote:
@Draxion wrote:
If they have blind-sense, does that mean they live underground?

Mostly yes in caverns and caves basically like tunnel wasps. But simlar to bats which use sound to find thier way, they use thier wings in that manner to see thier surroundings. Thus thier wings are easy to freeze and they highly dislike the cold.


Okay, perfect. Are you making them a Stats Table?

currently working on em.


Oh, okay.

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/MSRD:Mecha

cus what space without a few killer robots Very Happy

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
[adm]Oh those are great! Thanks! Plot [/adm]

descriptionPossible encounters  EmptyRe: Possible encounters

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum